Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MWM-51646-M4
CO2 Cal. 4,5mm Steel BB (.177)
Semiauto, Full Metall
Flyer with more Photos and Accessories:
Brand new Heavy Duty Air Gun with .177 Steel BBs.
Perfect for the training and legal Decoration Gun
with the Serial Number & Original Markings
It was first showed in EU at the 2018 IWA Show. It joins the growing group of BB-firing long arms that are based on military centerfire prototypes. System sample - Yunker 2 and 3 from Izhmash.
The M4A1 CO2 4,5mm BB Tactical Air Rifle has an 18-shot BB magazine capacity, combined with one 12 Gram CO2 cartridge. Unlike some other comparable BB guns, the magazine contains not only the BBs, CO2 and valve, but also the sear. In effect, the magazine almost is the gun!
This approach has some major benefits, including a claimed very high shot count of 80 or more shots per CO2 cartridge. It also means that in case the Gun malfunctions, replacing a magazine is probably the cheapest and quickest way of bringing it back to life.
However, it is combined with a non-blowback action. It’s very tough to have both blowback combined with high shot count in BB guns!
The M4A1 is semi-automatic only. There’s no “rock and roll” full auto capability with this BB gun, even though there’s a three-position selector lever that shows full auto as one option.
- Type: 4,5mm (.177) Steel BB Rifle
- Model: M4A1
- Materials: All Metal and Polymer Stocks
- Weight: 5.2 lb (2359 g)
- Inner Barrel: Steel, Smoothbore
- Outer Barrel: Aluminum
- Power Source: one 12 Gram CO2
- Action: Semi-Automatic DAO
- Ammo Capacity: 18 Rounds
- Magazine type: similar as Yunker 2 & 3
- FPS: 495 (4,5 Joules with 0,40g SteelBB)
- Realistic M4A1 carbine replica
- Full metal receiver, barrel, and magazine
- Gas Tube: made of Steel
- Integrated sling swivel mounts
- Carry handle removable to expose Weaver / Picatinny rail
- Powerful 495 FPS muzzle velocity
- Field strip capability
- Gun: real Size
- Handguard and Stock: real AR15 Size
- Real Magazine with Inert Ammo can be used for the Decoration (see the photos 15 & 16)
- Real Bayos can be also used for the Decoration (see the Photo 18)
Comments: The M4A1 sports an ultra-realistic metal construction with the only polymer parts being the handguard, pistol grip, and six-position crane stock.
All parts are movable: Dust Cover, Charging Handle, Crane Stock, SEMI-SAFE -Lever.
This rifle is built for customization with a removable carry handle, rail-mount-ready handguard, and two integrated sling attachment points. With a murderous 495 FPS muzzle velocity, the M4A1 fires only semi-automatically, but the valves are not iced and the maximum firing speed is maintained.
The sale of weapons with a muzzle energy of over 0.5 joules to max. 7.5 Joule is allowed in Germany only to persons with a minimum age of 18 years. The sale can therefore only be carried out after proof of age has been provided.