Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MWM-30330-S-TAC
Detailed and stable spring pressure replica of the current US Army and US SOCOM sniper rifle in 1/1 scale. An interesting feature of this Airsoft replica of Well is the hybrid shot system.
This is based on the reliable Tokyo Marui L96 and VSR-10 shooting systems, which offers countless tuning options. The shot relevant parts are already made ex works, which clearly speaks for this airsoft replica. The T5005 CNC is in many ways a replica of the Modular Sniper Rifle (MSR) sniper rifle, introduced by the United States Army and US SOCOM Special Forces.
With the T5005 CNC the shaft is a so-called Custom MOD version, which can be pulled out 6 times and folded in laterally.
The one-piece aluminum outer barrel is matt black coated and comes in the "Fluted" design. Main housing with tensioning rod in the middle is made almost exclusively of durable aluminum. For enough magazine capacity in the battle, the removable 30-round low-cap magazine made of sheet steel
With a few exceptions, all relevant parts are made full of metal and therefore ensure a reliable function.
- T5005 CNC MSR Bolt Action Sniper Rifle Springer 6mm BB black
- Sheet steel magazine for about 30 rounds
- Metal rifle scope 3-9x40
- Metal bipod
- cleaning rod
- Color: Black
- Caliber: 6 mm BB
- System: spring bolt action
- HopUp: Yes, adjustable
- Material: metal and plastic
- Magazine capacity: approx. 30 rounds
- Overall length: 977 mm / 1,200 mm
- Barrel length: 550mm
- Weight: about 4,2kg
- Scale: 1/1
- Energy max: up to 1.7 Joule
- made by MB-Systems
- Outdoor run and system are made of aluminum
- The shaft is made of polymer plastic
- The folding mechanism and the stock tube are made of aluminum
- 6-way adjustable push shaft with compartment for small parts (for example batteries) and additional rail for accessories
- Rubber shoulder pad to safely and comfortably put on the Airsoft
- Ergonomic handle
- Very long aluminum 22mm rail for receiving a target optics on the top
- 3 aluminum 22mm rails at the front end of the shaft to accommodate a bipod and other accessories
- Unique loading system, the BBs are loaded into the magazine from the front and allow a more realistic look of the magazine
- Magazine made of sheet steel
Stock availible in "OD Green", "TAN" and "black"
Soft Air weapons with energy over 0.5 joules are subject to the weapons law and must have an 'F' mark in the pentagon. The acquisition, possession and transport of weapons is allowed to adults without a license. However, they are subject to the driving ban (§42 a WaffG).